Soimadou Ibrahim ‘Farewell Savane’
From November 4 (Thu) to December 18 (Sat), 2021, KOTARO NUKAGA, Roppongi is pleased to announce ‘Farewell Savane,’ a solo exhibition by London-based French artist Soimadou Ibrahim. The show marks the artist’s first exhibition in Japan, and will feature 21 new paintings.
Soimadou Ibrahim, ‘Farewell Savane’
November 4 (Thu) – December 18 (Sat), 2021
11:00 − 18:00 (Tue – Sat)
*Closed on Sun, Mon and Public Holidays
*Schedule and contents are subject to change at the request of the national and local governments.
Venue : KOTARO NUKAGA , Roppongi
Address : Piramide Bldg. 2F, 6-6-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
Access : 3 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and the Toei Subway Oedo Line Exit 1 or 3 of Roppongi station
At KOTARO NUKAGA, we will be implementing the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors. Please review our guidelines before your visit. As a precautionary measure to help contain the further spread of COVID-19, we have set the following guidelines.
All visitors are required to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the entrance. Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
– Cold/Flu-like symptoms
– Fever (over 37.1 C/99.1 F)
– Fatigue, shortness of breath, etc. Staff Safety At KOTARO NUKAGA we will take the following measures:
– Install hand sanitizers in easily accessible locations
– Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch points including doorknobs, elevator bottons, etc.
– Limit the number of visitors
– All the gallery members will wear a mask, regularly sanitize hands, measurement of body temperature
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.